An Exceptional Retirement Lifestyle
Independent Living is an ideal housing option for senior looking for maintenance-free living looking for maintenance-free living. Relieved from the burdens of homeownership, Residents of our Independent Living community are free to pursue their interests and enjoy each day as active or as relaxed as they choose. We take care of the little things so you have time to enjoy informal social gatherings with friends and family, and participate in daily life-enrichment activities. If you’ve dreamed of spending your retirement traveling, we make that easy to do. Lock the door to your spacious apartment or villa and let us keep an eye on things while you are gone.
Our goal is to help each of our Independent Living Residents to enjoy an
exceptional retirement experience.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
Here are a few of the services and amenities you’ll enjoy in our Irving, Texas Independent Living community:
- Open floor plans including some with balconies
- Fully-equipped kitchens in each apartment or villa
- Well-balanced, delicious meals served in our beautifully-appointed dining room
- Housekeeping, laundry, and concierge services
- A wide range of vibrant activities and events each day
- Senior-friendly fitness programs
- Transportation for scheduled outings and individual appointments
- On-site beauty/barber shop for Residents
Exceptional Assisted Living Care in Irving
When a senior loved one needs assistance to remain independent, families often search for a senior housing option that can help. The journey to find an assisted living community that cares for an aging loved one like family can be long and arduous. We understand that trusting someone else with the well-being of a senior isn’t easy.
At West Fork Village in Irving, Texas, this awareness is what guides our work each day.
We encourage families to think of our Assisted Living community as an extension of the care they provide. We encourage families to work collaboratively with our team to create a Resident Plan that helps your loved one enjoy their best quality of life. Each Resident Plan emphasizes hobbies, interests, abilities, and fitness goals.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
Assisted Living Residents enjoy a multitude of amenities and services that promote independence and engagement:
- 24-hour on-site Care Team to assist with personal care
- Assistance with toileting and continence care, if needed
- Medication management and pharmacy coordination
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Concierge to assist with routine tasks
- Healthy meals served restaurant style in our gracious dining room
- Convenient kitchenette in every apartment
- Assorted daily enrichment activities and community events
We remain 100% committed to limiting exposure to our residents, family members, and team members. As part of this commitment, we continue to follow the guidelines to minimize the risk of exposure for residents and team members.
Here are the steps we are doing to keep our residents and team members safe.
As the global outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus continues to unfold, please be assured that the health, wellness, and safety of our residents and staff remain our top priority. Each of 12 Oaks Senior Living's managed communities are following strict safety guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, in addition to the protocols enacted by their respective local governments. To inquire about specific community preparedness and practices relating to coronavirus, please contact the Executive Director for your community of interest.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
The best way to make an informed decision about Independent or Assisted Living is to visit in person. West Fork Village happily welcomes seniors and their families to join us for a meal and private tour. Call us today at 972-721-1500 to schedule a time that works best for you!
A Family Guide to Funding Senior Care & Housing
Financial Guide: For more information on the costs of senior housing and care, how to build a budget and creative funding solutions, download our Financial Solutions Guide!