Independent Living That Revolves Around You!
Retirement at Reunion Court of Kingwood means you can choose how to spend your time and no longer worry about the hassles of maintaining a home.
Our worry-free lifestyle means team members handle all of the maintenance and housekeeping tasks. You can lock the door to your apartment to embark on your dream vacation or to go volunteer for your favorite local charity. Whatever your dream, you’ll have freedom and time to pursue it. Residents also have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of activities and events each day. From outings to nearby cultural destinations to on-site art classes and craft workshops, there’s something to meet every interest here.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
Our Independent Living Residents benefit from a variety of activities and amenities:
- Spacious apartments with open floor plans and fully-equipped kitchens
- Maintenance, housekeeping, and concierge services
- Tea room, bar, and private dining room
- On-site medical care available, if needed
- Scheduled and accessible transportation for outings and appointments
Assisted Living at Reunion Court of Kingwood
We approach Assisted Living care in a friendly and engaging manner. Our goal is to create an environment that supports your loved one's, an older adult’s, desire to remain safely independent while they live a purposeful life.
Our Assisted Living apartments offer each Resident an ability to maintain their privacy but with the peace of mind that comes from knowing help is always nearby. This combination gives older adults the confidence they need to stay connected and engaged.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
Here are some of the services and amenities that Assisted Living Residents regularly enjoy:
- 24-hour on-site team to assist with personal care, medication management, and toileting needs
- State of the art emergency call system
- Individual care plans designed to ensure each Resident thrives
- Well-balanced meals served in our attractive dining room
- Efficient, private apartments with kitchenettes
- On-site medical services, if needed
- Wide variety of daily life-enrichment activities and events
- Concierge, housekeeping, and laundry services
- Transportation for personal appointments
Care for Seniors with Dementia
Safety and security are vital when a senior has Alzheimer’s disease or a similar form of dementia. But it’s also essential to create a warm, welcoming environment that honors the older adult’s personal story. Our Memory Care community does all that and more.
Our Symphony of Life®program is a special program that recognizes the unique needs of each Resident, as well as their life experiences.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
By treating your loved one as family, our team creates a sense of neighborhood that is familiar and comfortable. You’ll find a variety of supportive services and amenities designed for each Resident:
- Secure environment with 24-hour oversight
- Team on-site 24/7 to assist with personal needs
- Medication management and pharmacy services
- Commitment to protecting the dignity of adults with dementia
- Healthy meals with a variety of choices
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Diverse activities designed for those with memory loss
Our Symphony of Life® program is also designed to encourage Residents, family, and team members to work in harmony. This approach leads to a lifestyle that builds confidence in adults with dementia.
We remain 100% committed to limiting exposure to our residents, family members, and team members. As part of this commitment, we continue to follow the guidelines to minimize the risk of exposure for residents and team members.
Here are the steps we are doing to keep our residents and team members safe.
As the global outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus continues to unfold, please be assured that the health, wellness, and safety of our residents and staff remain our top priority. Each of 12 Oaks Senior Living's managed communities are following strict safety guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, in addition to the protocols enacted by their respective local governments. To inquire about specific community preparedness and practices relating to coronavirus, please contact the Executive Director for your community of interest.
BE OUR GUEST
With a commitment to providing exceptional care and creating a rewarding lifestyle, your loved one will be happy to call Reunion Court of Kingwood “a safe, friendly and engaging place.”
Learn more about our exceptional community when you call 281-359-8800. We look forward to visiting with you and sharing more about "The Place Where Seniors Thrive!
A Family Guide to Funding Senior Care & Housing
Financial Guide: For more information on the costs of senior housing and care, how to build a budget and creative funding solutions, download our Financial Solutions Guide!