UPDATED: September 18th, 2020
We have not had any residents test positive for COVID-19.
We are now able to accommodate scheduled family visits with residents, offer virtual and on-site tours, and welcome new residents to our communities.
The Texas Health and Human Services Commission has authorized us to resume visits from families and responsible parties. This is obviously a major breakthrough, and we are overjoyed that you will finally be able to personally interact with loved ones after months of necessary separation in order to keep residents and staff safe. Please observe these protocols:
- Residents or visitors are responsible for scheduling visits, and the community will determine availability based on the number of other visits.
- Visitors must pass the community screening protocols ahead of the visit.
- Visitors must observe all protocols and guidelines to mitigate exposure to COVID-19, including washing hands and wearing a face mask.
- Visitors must wear a face shield of disposable face mask (cloth is NOT permitted) at all times.
We encourage families to visit while respecting these protocols to ensure the continued safety of our residents and staff:
- Visits must be scheduled in advance and last no more than 25 minutes in order to allow for cleaning time in-between visits.
- The Executive Director has sole discretion to schedule these visits and the visits must occur in the presence of a staff member to ensure compliance with the rules.
- The number of visits each week may be limited for individual residents in order to ensure everyone in the community has the ability to see family or other loved ones.
- No more than two people can visit in a given session, and visitors are NOT allowed to swap out with others once that visit begins.
- All parties will be informed about the rules and other protocols ahead of the visit, including social-distancing requirements and other mitigation procedures in place.
To inquire about specific community preparedness and practices relating to coronavirus, please contact the Executive Director for your community of interest.