Whether a loved one needs assisted living or memory care, they’ll find it at Wyndham Court of Plano. Our community offers all of the comforts of home with the added conveniences older adults need. Elegant dining rooms, beautiful courtyards, and spacious areas for gathering, you’ll find southern hospitality at its best here.
From nutritious meals to transportation, housekeeping, laundry, and more, our worry-free lifestyle contributes to exceptional living.
Live Fully in our Assisted Care Apartments
Assisted living is sometimes described as a senior housing option that combines the best of two worlds—independence and support. Residents enjoy the privacy of having their own apartment, while feeling secure in the knowledge that caregivers are always nearby if needed. It’s an environment that provides Residents with just the right amount of support to remain independent and empowered.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
At Wyndham Court of Plano Assisted Living, you will find an abundance of amenities and services:
- 24-hour Personal Care Staff for oversight and emergencies
- Individual Resident Plans to support interests and abilities
- Assistance with medication management
- Housekeeping, laundry, and concierge services
- Transportation for scheduled activities and personal appointments
- Family nights and open houses
- Healthy meals served restaurant style in the gracious dining room
- On-site beauty/barber shop
- Outdoor courtyards and covered verandas to enjoy with loved ones
- Wide range of life-enrichment events and activities
- Senior-friendly exercise classes and fitness programs
It all adds up to the Exceptional Assisted Living experience that your loved one will enjoy.
Memory Care in Plano, Texas
When someone you love has dementia, finding a safe, loving community is vital. You want a team that recognizes and honors the “life story” of your loved one and wants to learn about their experiences. You’ll find Wyndham Court of Plano to be that place that cares about each Resident.
Our Person-Centered model of care starts with a custom Resident Plan we create for each person. We find ways to nurture and support their mental and physical well-being so they can live their best quality of life.
SERVICES & AMENITIES
In our Memory Care neighborhood, you will find home-style care that meets individual needs:
- Dedicated dementia caregivers on-site 24/7 to provide personal attention
- Physical environments that support success for people with memory loss
- Stimulating daily activities and entertainment
- Commitment to protecting each Resident’s dignity and individuality
- Specialized dining program to encourage healthy nutrition
- Medication management services and support
We are especially proud of our Symphony of Life® daily lifestyle experience. It’s a program that provides our entire Staff with the tools and training to know how to joyfully enrich each Resident’s life.
We remain 100% committed to limiting exposure to our residents, family members, and team members. As part of this commitment, we continue to follow the guidelines to minimize the risk of exposure for residents and team members.
Here are the steps we are doing to keep our residents and team members safe.
As the global outbreak of COVID-19 coronavirus continues to unfold, please be assured that the health, wellness, and safety of our residents and staff remain our top priority. Each of 12 Oaks Senior Living's managed communities are following strict safety guidelines recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, in addition to the protocols enacted by their respective local governments. To inquire about specific community preparedness and practices relating to coronavirus, please contact the Executive Director for your community of interest.
SCHEDULE A VISIT TODAY
Your family will find the comfortable atmosphere of Wyndham Court of Plano to be warm and welcoming. Residents have an inviting place to call “home,” and those that love them gain peace of mind knowing their senior is safe and well cared for.
Learn more about our exceptional community when you call 972-473-7400. We look forward to visiting with you and sharing more about "The Place Where Seniors Thrive!
A Family Guide to Funding Senior Care & Housing
Financial Guide: For more information on the costs of senior housing and care, how to build a budget and creative funding solutions, download our Financial Solutions Guide!